Helen Cloots is a Yoga Alliance RYT-200 certified yoga instructor. She received her certification from the Rasa School of Yoga under the direction of Carolina Vivas. Helen teaches a challenging and fun vinyasa flow class and offers both group and private instruction.
Helen is also one of the lead teachers for Spirit Yoga‘s 200 Hr Teacher Training Program.
~Helen’s Teaching Schedule~
- Tuesdays (Vinyasa 2) at 6am at Spirit Yoga (Pacific Beach) STARTING MAY 7TH
- Tuesdays (Vinyasa 2) at 8:30am at Spirit Yoga (Pacific Beach)
- Tuesdays (Vinyasa 2) at 10am at Spirit Yoga (Pacific Beach)
- Wednesdays (Vinyasa 2) at 5:30pm at Akasha Yoga (La Jolla) SUBBED BY DANI 4/24
- Thursdays (Vinyasa 2) at 9am at The Yoga Factory (Hillcrest) SUBBED BY WHITNEY 4/25
- Thursdays (Vinyasa Mixed) at 12pm at La Jolla Yoga Center (La Jolla) SUBBED BY MARY
- Thursdays (Answers & Asanas)** at 3:30pm at Spirit Yoga (Pacific Beach) SUBBED BY BRAD 4/25
- Thursdays (Vinyasa 2) at 5:30pm at Spirit Yoga (Pacific Beach) SUBBED BY STEVE 4/25
- Fridays (Vinyasa Mixed) at 12pm at La Jolla Yoga Center (La Jolla) SUBBED BY MARY 4/26
- Fridays (Vinyasa 1/2) at 5:30pm at Akasha Yoga (La Jolla) SUBBED BY KAITLYN 4/26
- Sundays (Vinyasa 2) at 12pm Spirit Yoga (Pacific Beach) SUBBED BY KATIE B. 4/28
**Great for beginners!
~~~~~Private instruction available by appointment.~~~~~
“Yoga brings the world into balance for me. Even when I’m having a crazy stressful day, it all melts away on the yoga mat and everything is good again. I initially started practicing yoga for the physical benefits, but I find myself returning for the total sense of wellness that yoga delivers. I always feel a sense of accomplishment and peace after practicing and the strength and flexibility I’ve gained from yoga – both physically and mentally – are invaluable.
In my career as a wellness consultant, I find myself advocating on behalf of yoga for all types of people from all different backgrounds and physical abilities and I truly feel that if more people practiced yoga we’d live in a happier, healthier world.”